What Is Black Color For???

A doctor was queuing at a petrol station. He noticed there is nobody queuing at the last petrol pump, so he make a turn and went to the empty station. As usual, he paid the money and pull out the pump.

Doctor:saying to himself -"Why is everybody queuing at that long queue and yet here, is another pump station, so stupid ."(smiling face)

While he is filling his car, he saw another car waiting behind him. Doctor: saying to himself " See this guy is smart like me. " After he has finished, he continues his journey back home.

Before he reaches home, at the second traffic light, his car stops suddenly and the engine could not start at all.
Then, he panicked and say:"What happened to my new car, I can't start the engine?"

He start to call his friends for help and it happened no one is free, so he got no choice but to call the service center for help. So when the man came and asked him the details, to know what had happened.

The serviceman asked the last question "What is the color of the handle do you pump?" Doctor say: " Of course, I am sure I know, its black color, do you think I am color blind?" replied angrily.

I guess every Malaysian would know, what black colored handle is for, right???
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment