2009 Revolution











Cool Day




It been a week i didn't post my blog. Today is the first day of 2009 i wish everbody have a new revolution for themself and all the best . I been busy with my singapore nephew Lucas who's just born on 10th of Dec 08,attending friends wedding and a lot of events is going on for this December 08 while i am on leave. I had view back all the history,friends,experience,place i had visit and training that i had gone through for 2008 well is fabulous for my 2008.

Now and today onwards i want my 2009 to be better than 2008 . I have a new revolution with me in my plan for the time mean i will just keep it for myself. I will share it in my blog ongoing journey.

And again i will post up some picture which me and my friends celebrate for end of 2008 and welcome the 2009.

"WELCOME 2009 WISH ALL THE GOOD FUTURE COME TO US AND THE BAD GO WITH 2008"
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment