Bedtime story

Sunny Day

After watching bedtime story, i feel very happy thanks to my friend who's company me and comfort me due to i had to cancel my trips to China, Guilin that i suppose to go yesterday.The reason why i cancel is because i forgot to apply Visa, what a joke right .Well i will just treat as a token to Airasia.

Why i choose bedtime story is because after the movie, i learn a point of view in my life that things sometime happen bad don't mean is bad all the time if you use another point of view look into it you will see there is a short of good luck come to you. Example this movie Adam(actor) he always think that all the bad things will only come to him and he try to change it by telling the bedtime story to his nephew and niece to gain the happy ending story.

Overall story was a happy ending so don't be to sad when really that is all the bad things hit on us i believe the bad once come the good luck will follow behind you.

Cheers and good luck to all my friends and everyone.
Labels:
1 Response
  1. Raymond Chua Says:

    That's an interesting movie. Glad that you have watched it. :)


Post a Comment