Happiness Centre












Sunny Day

Today i come to Happiness Centre which for children mentally disabled . I come to give some daily need to them. This centre had 35 child, the eldest is 25 yrs old but still laying down in the baby coat, the youngest is 2 years old. Due to the brain problem like microcephaly with spastic quadriplegici, cerebral palsy,old spastic,sparlic quadirpalic,cp and blind.

This centre need a lot of help.Why don't give our blessing to them while we still can ? Let them have a home to call thier own.This centre founder is Mr. Roy Collar and the admin person incharge is mdm.Nancy Miranda. This centre was start on July 2004 till now and location at no:4803-C,Taman Anggerik, Klebang Kecil,75200 Melaka, Malaysia. Tel:06-3364561, 3358487 and the fax no: 06-3364564.

Enjoy this and start your action.

God's Special Child

I'm sending you a special child
To cherish in my name
For you to love with all your heart
And teach him just the same
For he is not like any other child
Nor will ever be
But you can love him just the same
And take care of him for me
The road is hard he'll break your heart
You'll cry a million tears
But I promise that when he smiles at you
The pain will disappear
So please don't turn your backs on him
Although he may be different
If you accept him as he is
You'll grow together
And with your love to guide him
I know you'll see him through
Don't try to see the future
I promise that to non
Just live each day and all it worth
And enjoy my SPECIAL ONE
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment