Singapore Sales


Sunny day


This morning, my sister and I went to the Isetan Private Sales in Singapore. When we reached there around 9am and the i got a shock to see such a long queue and we have to walk a few block away from the entrance to line up for entering the shopping mall. I asked my sister isn't it the global crisis now and everywhere people being retrench? Why still people buying like crazy??


We took about more than half an hour to get to the entrance and inside the shopping mall was even crowded. Everywhere and and everybody is queing for payment. I think this will be a good idea to boost up the economy GDP (Gross Domestic Product).


And when i return home i received a call from my good friend, she told me that she got retrenched . Is that really affect badly? I been hearing the news and friends' conversation about this topics. Everybody is predicting next year economy will be even more down trend and there will be even more retrenchment in next year.


So i hope with this everybody will spend wisely and have a good plan for our future and overcome this crisis.
Labels:
1 Response
  1. Raymond Chua Says:

    The state of economy comes from our mind and not from the newspaper.

    Billionaires are born in this time. The so-called crisis just mean that the money is shifting from one place to another.

    So make sure that you are on the receiving end. :)


Post a Comment