Value of Friends

Cool Day

In todays how you do you value about friendship? Let me share some about this topic. For the first days of my life i had friend who playing with me, study & etc…. I very happy and value it. That time we are young and we don’t even know who’s the friends that we should or shouldn’t be with.

When time past, we growth up and into social life from here we start to different of friends.Like close friend. childhood friend. intimate friend. trusted friend. beloved friend. Best friend. Friend are speical that we can’t pick from family.

I been through my life journey and seen so many type of friends that i had meet. But in my life dictionary for friendships i will try to give and never hope for return. I appreciated friends who’s really value about friendship.

Poem of friendship.

When you feel sad and betrayed. Who can you count on every single day?

When you feel lost and alone . Who will be there for you in every way?

When you’ve made mistakes and bad decisions . Who can you count on to tell you you’re wrong?

When you feel you can’t go on . Who will be there with a feel-better song?

Look into your heart and you will find . That person you can trust is not far away.

Look deep into yourself, don’t give up, For if you do, it yourself you’ll betray.

When you’re looking for answers. To all your questions and dreams,

There is one person you can count on, It’s impossible, I know, it seems.

But take a few moments to look deeper inside.

Look into your heart and there you will see. You’ll be surprised when you find out

That you’ve been looking at ME.
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment