Happy Birthday Mom




Happy birthday, Mom!
To have you in my life another year,
The time I spent enfolded in your love,

I hope everyone can see,
What a great mom you’ve always been,
And how much you mean to me.

I always think about you,
In times both good and bad,
For the things you taught are with me,

In happy times and sad.
On your birthday I wish you joy,
Just like you pass around.

May all your good times multiply,
And happiness abound.

Please, Lord, protect my mother,
And keep her safe from harm,
For she is a cherished person,

With great wisdom, love and charm.
Lord, it’s my mother’s birthday
So please, help her to see
How much she means to us,
Her loving family.


Labels: ,
2 Responses
  1. jimmy Says:

    wow..what a filial daughter,,,such a lovely,meaningful
    and great poems..i believe you are mama`s good girl,,hahaha..


  2. Irene Law Says:

    Hi,
    Thanks.Haha well mom in your lifetime she the only one who care,educate and bring you up when you reach to this world, no matter what happen she always beside you support you even she can really help you so can you see how great she is?I really love my mom.


Post a Comment