Singapore Trips

































On the 1st of May, i was in Singapore visit my family and at them meantime try to catch up with my lost friend who been here working for two years and didn't meet up once.


The morning me and family go for lunch and celebrate my nephew birthday "Nicholas" he is five year old today.We celebrate at the "Fish & co" at Ang Moi Kio HUB.He choose his favorite chocolate cakes for his birthday cake.Delicious.

Than we went for shopping and get some stuff for him, he wanted a trambolin so that he can reach 1.78M by jumping.After that me and my sister went to SPA to pamper ourself after the busy afternoon. By the time we finish is about 8.30pm and i manage to watch the live designers fashion show at the orchard "Takashimaya"

Is a grand fashion show and there had total 70 models wearing all the designer cloths,bags and shoes such as "Coach,DKNY,Chanel,Vivienn Tan,Repulic Banana,Calvin Klein,Lee Hwah,Tods,Salvatore Feragammo, YSL, celine, Country road, Dior and more ...
Labels: ,
0 Responses

Post a Comment