Abductors in Taman Desa -Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia

To:

Dear Friends

Yesterday night I had a most terrifying experience of my life. This
happened in Taman Desa right in front of my home.

It was around 9.50pm, I was in my bedroom just stepped out from a
shower when I heard a scream (my first thought was my niece (who lives
with me) or my daughter in trouble) and immediately drew my window
curtains to check what was happening. I saw my niece, 2 men (tall and
perhaps around 20+ to 30s years old) grabbing with her right in front
of my house. A dark coloured vehicle was waiting right there. I did
the most natural thing and shouted at them. I saw them jumping into
their vehicle and drove off. We could only thank God they did not
succeed in abducting her. One could only imagine the worst. She
suffered bruises all over her body.

She had parked her car in front of the house and just alighted from
the car when all of a sudden the vehicle drove up to her (lights not
on), stopped, two men rushed out of the vehicle, pushed her, she fell,
they tried to grab her, one was holding her legs and the other trying
the get to her. There was a 3rd abductor waiting at the wheel.. She
remembered her friend's advice and screamed with all her might and
resisting them. The guy ( she saw a Malay) even punched her nose, I
believe to stop her from screaming. Fortunately the space was small
for them to move in because my car (also parked there) and
particularly there was a steel cable at the scene which obstructed the
2nd guy to get to her. I believe they gave up after hearing my shouts
but they took her handbag which already dropped on the ground earlier
when she fell.

This mail is to warn others ... the vehicle is a dark colour Toyota
Estima. One of the abductor's watch and slipper ( expensive stuff)
were found at the scene which we handed over to the police.

Another comment about the attitude of our Malaysian police, which
everyone already knows.. I called the Police no. which was on my
hand phone. A man answered and I asked for his help to call the police
station at Taman Desa so they may perhaps be able to chase the
abductor's vehicle in time, but he told me irritatingly "pergi lah
sana sendiri buat police report". He could at least have helped gave
me the tel. no. of the police depot in Taman Desa.. sigh.

Inspite of all the warnings from the internet my own niece was caught
by this trick. The vehicle parked a distance away watching her As
soon as she came out of her car, they drove to abduct her. All this
need only take a minute and someone dear to you may be gone forever.

All I can say is be more vigilant and pray very very hard for our safety.
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment