Valentine Day



"Valentine Day" What is this really mean?I can see that on this day most of the couple are very happy and look forward for celebration.What about people who's are single?Well they can just celebrate with friends and family. For me i am celebrating with my group of friends. But is not a happy day for me,Karen one of my group friend had to go back to her island to start work where she not really keen on it due to her parents she have to do it. We been together for few months and very precious the moment with her while she was here mainland for four months. The moment i give her a big huge she cry and feel very sad to leave us. Than my another girl friend "S" she had a quarrel with her boy friend and cry . For my girl friends "J" due to "S" problem she actually having the same problem with her boy friend. So is this a happy valentine day for me this year?

By the way, I will like to wish those happy couple who's had celebrate their sweet moment and memories. Please precious the moments and love her or him while she or he beside you.Hope me and my group of friends will have a sweet and happy Valentine Day next year.
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment