A dream

I had a dream last night, it was so real
Now I think I know, how you would feel
Saw your face so clear, Your eyes bright too
It was just a dream, I could swear it was you

Thought I felt your skin, as you lay by my side
My hair whisked from my face, as you did in one stride
Felt my body get warm, and I melted closer to you
It was just a dream, I could swear it was you

Your voice was the same, as I've heard you talk to me
The words were soft and sincere, you made me believe
Heard a crack in your voice, as you spoke of me and you
It was just a dream, I could swear it was you


Brought my heart to skip a beat, the feeling was divine
I fell in love in this dream, I must tell you its true
It was just a dream, But I could swear it was YOU

Falling in love with you
is one of the hardest things I've ever done.
Some people find that strange,
but then,
they haven't been fighting their heart for years,

The other day when you left,
my heart screamed a protest.
Was it fake?
I ask myself the question again,
the same question I've been asking time by time.

The difficulty of the situation is made harder
How do I know?
The smiles you give me,
the phrases you choose,
your eyes.
I stare into your eyes and my heart jumps.
I stare into your eyes and my head reels.

I think I'm in love with you,
but I can't be sure.
I can't tell you my feelings,
I can't hear you tell me yours.
Can we ever be together?

Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment