Day One in Japan-Mount Fuji







Today i had a little time for me to share my trips in Japan where i just back last week. It been very busy with my works personal stuff. I do enjoy this holiday thanks to my company given this opportunity for my dream come true. Day One which on 26th Macrh, We took Japan Airline and the time is 10pm from KLIA but we had to transit at Singapore.It took us hours to reach Japan Narita Airport ,the moment i step out from the airport to the bus it pretty cool out there because the weather is only 8 c is out my estimation. From Narita airport our first destination is Mount Fuji from here to reach mount fuji we need 3 hours .

In my bus our tour leader lady name Tan "San" mean "Mr. or Miss" she is a Malaysian staying in Penang but study and working in Japan for 13 years. Along the journey toward Mount Fuji she share with us about Mount Fuji, she was saying if we are lucky than we can see the whole mount Fuji along the way . So we are consider very lucky when the moment we reach the foot of mount fuji is so nice and the top of the hills was cover with snow it seem like a pretty lady wearing a white fur winter coat .

Along the journey i can see the trees and the road was cover with snow and this is my first time feel,see and touch snow.At last our bus stop at the middle of mount Fuji and we all was very excited rush out the bus and play the snow ,make snow man and had fun took some picture.Even though we are cool and our nose and face feel the pain also some of friends are shiver due to not enough of thick cloths but we still enjoy the snow.


Labels:
2 Responses
  1. Kevinn Tan Says:

    That's wonderful. You can make some ice kacang with that. Wonder how it taste?


  2. Irene Law Says:

    hi kevinn,

    You give me a very good idea on it next time i try and bring back for you to taste it you will be my first taster in the name list.hahhah. Anyway tq


Post a Comment